200 words, courage, Diana Schwenk, Diana's Enormous Book of Quotes, feelings, friends, happy, health, integrity, joy, mission, no regrets, passion, Purpose, Relationships, true to yourself, what if, work
I’d rather have a life of “OH WELLS” than a life of “WHAT IFS.” @FamousWomen
Because it’s easier for me to take my lumps in ‘oh wells’ than it is to take them in ‘what ifs.’
It also reminded me of a post I’d seen months ago (link below) about the regrets people have on their deathbed…
and my thoughts about the areas I need to work on; specifically regarding my personal relationships…
…areas I have been consciously and unconsciously working on since.
According to Bronnie Ware the Top 5 regrets people have on their deathbed are:
- I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself.
- I wish I didn’t work so hard.
- I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
- I wish that I had let myself be happier.
To read more see Nurse reveals the top 5 regrets people make on their deathbed
~ DIANA’S ENORMOUS BOOK OF QUOTES ~
Which above points resonate with you? What are you doing about it?