He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.” ~ Epictetus
Gratefulness makes us happy – it’s scientifically proven!
If being grateful makes me happy, I want to be grateful every day – not just on Thanksgiving.
Below are just some of the things that fill me with gratitude:
- The odds of conception are 15% – 25%. I was born. I am alive and well. Life is a gift I cherish.
- I am loved by family and friends. No matter what comes my way, I am not alone.
- I have the necessities of Life. Food in my stomach. A roof over my head.
- The teachers and mentors who have taught me important life-lessons and encouraged me in my journey.
- The opportunities I have had to help others along in their journey.
- I live in this beautiful country of freedoms and rights.
- I belong to a community of diverse people with unique gifts that can build a better world than we were born into.
~ DIANA’S ENORMOUS BOOK OF QUOTES ~
What are you grateful for?