I very, VERY recently started following rarasaur so honestly I don’t have much to say from personal experience about him/her – heck I don’t even know that! But rarasaur has included several guest posts and i just love when bloggers highlight other bloggers – thus my Friday Picks – duh!
This week, I’ve chosen the post below as my Friday Pick.
In his/her own words, rarasaur says:
- I love the unexpected, I hate to be surprised.
- I read a lot. Like thousands of books a year a lot. As you would expect in those quantities, I am fickle to genres and not picky at all.
- I love robots, quotes, nursery rhymes, mythology, giant things that are usually small, small things that are usually giant, web cartoons, surprisingly inspirational people, and geeky things.
- I live in Orange County with my husband and cats. I am 60 inches tall, type 120 words per minute and design things from bottles to jewelry to posters. I am on a low-carb diet because my husband has Diabetes.
- I dislike sweatpants, sweating, people who treat others badly because of mismatched beliefs, overzealous correctors, and the feel of sand between my toes.
- I love people who do things, hate things, & love things. And you! I probably love you.
In this post rarasaur talks about – hey wait – I think it’s HER hands – and it’s just so well written and descriptive and seems to have been born from responding to a prompt in the wrong way and… well you get it. Check it out, I really liked it and I think you will too.
Go ahead and visit the link below
and tell HER Diana sent you…
These Hands by rarasaur
~ FRIDAY PICK ~
*I’ve closed my comments in hopes that you will leave a comment on the writer’s page*