I don’t know much about being a millionaire, but I’ll bet I’d be darling at it. Dorothy Parker
Most people who win $1,000,000 will spend it within a year. Fairly confident that my million would also be gone within a year, here’s how I would plan to spend it in ten chunks of $100,000.
1. Invest in my daughter’s future. Because I love her.
2. My Mom and Dad. Because they’ve worked so hard all their lives and deserve some fun.
3. My brother and family. Because it might help them get ahead.
4. $10,000 for 10 friends. Because it would give me great joy.
5. Travel/play fund … just because.
6. ‘Random Acts of Kindness.’ One hundred $1,000 ones. Because of the smiles this would bring.
7. Toward my Retirement. Because it seems a wise choice.
8. Toward my savings. Because it seems another wise choice.
9. Toward a charity’s endownment fund. Because it would be the gift that keeps on giving.
10. Start a small tourism business in a third world country and hire locals. Because I love to build community.
Do the easy survey below and I may consider you for #4 and #6